Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Riccardo Piane by Giorgio Codazzi | Urban


Riccardo Piane @ I Love Models by Girogio Codazzi for URBAN mag #120. Styled by Ivan Nontchev, 2014.

 

 

VGL loves the editorial MONOCROMO from issue #120 of Italian Urban Magazine.  Riccardo Penne is photographed by Giorgio Codazzi and the spread is styled by Ivan Bontchev.

Bontchev dressed Riccardo in all-white pieces from more than a dozen top designers, including Ports 1961, Pringle of Scotland, Maison Martin Margiela, Paul Smith, Emporio Armani, CoSTUME NATIONAL, Hugo Boss, Belstaff, Neil Barrett, and Patrizia Pepe.



Riccardo Piane @ I Love Models by Girogio Codazzi for URBAN mag #120. Styled by Ivan Nontchev, 2014.



Riccardo Piane @ I Love Models by Girogio Codazzi for URBAN mag #120. Styled by Ivan Nontchev, 2014.



Riccardo Piane @ I Love Models by Girogio Codazzi for URBAN mag #120. Styled by Ivan Nontchev, 2014.



Riccardo Piane @ I Love Models by Girogio Codazzi for URBAN mag #120. Styled by Ivan Nontchev, 2014.



Riccardo Piane @ I Love Models by Girogio Codazzi for URBAN mag #120. Styled by Ivan Nontchev, 2014.



Riccardo Piane @ I Love Models by Girogio Codazzi for URBAN mag #120. Styled by Ivan Nontchev, 2014.



Riccardo Piane @ I Love Models by Girogio Codazzi for URBAN mag #120. Styled by Ivan Nontchev, 2014.



Riccardo Piane @ I Love Models by Girogio Codazzi for URBAN mag #120. Styled by Ivan Nontchev, 2014.

+ Giorgio Codazzi on VGL 
+
Ivan Bontchev on VGL

Model | Riccardo Piane @
I Love Models
Images |
Giorgio Codazzi for Urban Magazine
Stylist |
Ivan Bontchev

No comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...