Sunday, April 15, 2012

London | Toby Leonard by Arseto Adiputra


Toby Leonard by Arseto Adiputra, London, Spring 2012.  Styled by M.I.K.H. (detail)  



Jakarta-based photographer Arseto Adiputra has been in London for a while now, delivering inspired and gorgeous work.

VGL loves his set of newcomer/boxer Toby Leonard at Select.  Styled by M.I.K.H.




Toby Leonard by Arseto Adiputra, London, Spring 2012.  Styled by M.I.K.H.



Toby Leonard by Arseto Adiputra, London, Spring 2012.  Styled by M.I.K.H.



Toby Leonard by Arseto Adiputra, London, Spring 2012.  Styled by M.I.K.H.



Toby Leonard by Arseto Adiputra, London, Spring 2012.  Styled by M.I.K.H.



Toby Leonard by Arseto Adiputra, London, Spring 2012.  Styled by M.I.K.H. 



Toby Leonard by Arseto Adiputra, London, Spring 2012.  Styled by M.I.K.H.



Toby Leonard by Arseto Adiputra, London, Spring 2012.  Styled by M.I.K.H.



Toby Leonard by Arseto Adiputra, London, Spring 2012.  Styled by M.I.K.H.



Toby Leonard by Arseto Adiputra, London, Spring 2012.  Styled by M.I.K.H.

+ Arseto Adiputra on VGL

Model | Toby Leonard @ Select
Images | Arseto Adiputra
Stylist | M.I.K.H.

No comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...