Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No More TV for Matthew Fox!



Matthew_Fox_Emmy_Mag_Feb23



It’s the sixth and final season of Lost and Matthew Fox tells emmy magazine he’s headed for the big screen.


“I think I’m ready to take the number-one position on a call sheet on the right kind of film and to play that role [of leading man]. This is what I love about acting, challenging myself and showing different aspects of myself through characters.”



MFox_JeffLipsky

 

In several recent interviews, Matthew says he will not return to television.  He is already on board to play an assassin-with-heart in Billy Smoke, currently in development.  VGL can’t wait to see what’s next!


Actor: Matthew Fox
Image: TBD for emmy
Image: Jeff Lipsky for Men’s Journal

No comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...