Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Week in Gaga: The Nominations + The Tour + The Album + The Cover of Elle!












The Lady Gaga continues to roll this week with five Grammy nominations, five of the top 100 digital downloads, two massive shows in Boston and the cover of Elle!
















From Elle:

“In eight to 10 years, I want to have babies for my Dad to hold, grandkids. And I want to have a husband who loves and supports me, just the way anyone else does. I would never leave my career for a man right now, and I would never follow a man around.”















The Grammy Nominations:

Record Of The Year – Poker Face
Song Of The Year – Poker Face
Best Dance Recording – Poker Face
Album Of The Year – The Fame
Best Electronic/Dance Album – The Fame












Artist: Lady Gaga
Images: Tom Munro for Elle
Stylist: Joe Zee
Via: GagaDaily

No comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...